MV Celtic HAV –
We recently welcomed the MV Celtica HAV to the Port of Brightlingsea on Saturday, November 12th, 2023. She was delivering 2081.250 BB Cement for our client Essex Cement from Figueira da Foz in Portugal.
As far as fixes go, this was very straightforward except for one issue: a member of the crew had injured their finger on arrival. As Uniconnection CSA believes in delivering that extra, we personally arranged to take the crew member to the local walk-in centre/hospital to ensure they got the care they needed. After a 4 hour wait and then transportation to another hospital for an operation the next day, the crew member was returned just before sailing. It’s all about that extra support when required, and Uniconnection certainly does this!
Ship’s Facts and Images:
- Figueira da Foz / Brightlingsea discharging 2,081.250 mts BB Cement
- All fast Port side on quay 1035 hours
- Discharge commenced 1055 hours
- Discharge complete 1430 hours
- Duty Pilot boarded 2230 hours next day, shift along quay swing sailed 2245 hour
- Plus one crew change, one on and one off via Stansted airport
- Oh, and one crew member fixed and returned to ship.
Uniconnection Chartering & Ship’s Agency Limited is an established friendly and dependable Shipbroking and Ships agency company offering a range services to the international shipping industry. With over 40 years experience within the shipping industry, Uniconnection is a company you can rely on.
Located in Brightlingsea, Colchester, North Essex, Uniconnection Chartered & Ship’s Agency Ltd are able to assist with all your shipping requirements. For more information please contact us for further help.